Thursday, July 20, 2006

Order Wacker Parts Online

wu Happy day! LJ and MSN friends !!!,,, Bitch
to my school and its 40 grooms ._. and see? xD I wrote >=(...!)
Good. .. as I said I could not send mails ... and not just for the above .-. but .. Luján / Open Door and the whole town seemed China shit oh shi ~ = 3 and many people had even, boludeando as always, and they have nothing better to do than stand in a corner to talk about their cellulite and other weird things O__O (l @ s listen XDD) arrr ... strange thing is that in cinema there was a lot of people. w. ~ but you could not walk the streets without a foot trample obese or some mensita ¬-¬... give you a nudge not to mention a pig cyber or telephone booth. _. ~ tenia thought to call some friends of the internet and two or three where I live but could not · U • W by the way ... my daughter has yet to tell me how I got the MSN Envy if I do not know what happens! I walked ensima ò___o and fucking. w. .... bad girl squeezes her Uu * Envy *, -; know is not true, honey ~ xDU am .. but it was rare • W · ... I can not enter the MSN ù uU Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment