x Dunwich Horror, Lovecraft (Cthulhu Mythos IV)
x Polaris, Lovecraft (Oneiric I)
x Necronomicon by Donald Tyson
Oh shi ~ beautiful books, right now I read the Necronomicon that is very rare and very Keep interested OO> 3 ~ well then mother found me and took me to the main take pictures oo ... As bad as I leave, I am surprised that the camera does not die .... x3 I have some on my web-cam รน.u the others are with normal and perhaps lead them to rebel tomorrow [Mother photography is bad do not make fun xD] oh yes oxo I found a "tango dancers? and are cuteeeeeee, w, I never liked the tango XDD but the old man asked me to dance. _.
I do not dance D:ACIO o_O and I had the precent of opening a conversation \u0026lt;w \u0026lt;but not, in fact, was more crowded than usual • W • Many wave with anime in the area and was also one of the few places open on July 9-w-there buy some pincs> 3 certainly pincs designers are idiots ¬ ¬ and only had Edward, Roy and Wrath ¿...? Envy not one alone 6__6 ~ but since ... -W-purchase of Arucard is my slave (do not ask O_.) And a backpack FMA fucked mother to buy it for my classes ¬ - ¬ also the first volume of "Pet Shop of Honors" seemed half U *-* gay manga but this cool O__O! the main character is fun and mystical creatures is \u0026lt;3333 ~ I ~ TwT the rest ... oh yes! also¬____¬ and painted by them; =; that way to ruin Envy. . actually expected to find some FMA keychains but almost no> 3 Nor was the E. Silver Watch E, 8D bought 2 dolls with one of Winry Envy Den and a chibi version \u0026lt;3 ~ 2 Slayers sleeves, a sweatshirt and order Wolfs Rain FMA novels' w'!!!!!!!!! !!!!! are in English, but that does not matter, or, find a way to read X3
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Holley Bugspray Diagram
Integra version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment