'D finally finished uploading the Mood Theme made TwT Hikusa EdoWin that almost died in the attempt and mother was fucking me since I started. Wu .. but what ... I'm happy \u0026lt;3 ~ and someday in the distant future I will make a state subject Envy! o_O I swear my cat *.
I have a headache = w = must be that yesterday I stayed until 6 am on MSN x3 oh shi ~ ~ I have no life, will say ... but IF I HAVE! ò_ou this is life! > D I can do what we want and stay until the time you want without me inflate mother! u_u ... LOVE THE TT holydays ~ ~ ~ ~
or, or am ... I have not seen much to tell?! TT is so bad for the cows when you sit at the pc hascer go-to-know-ké xD ~ you never have to count rays. _.u am ... 'w' draw a sheezy art account > = D ~ and though I do the pictures I promised - -* I guess I'll die before they are 6.6 I make a kill me o_o EnvyxWinry fic 8D ~ I WANT IT! >____\u0026lt; Y. .. do not know how to start? nah .. o_ou lie weba me, -, or xD waaah but I will u! ù! and ask him or someone Tepa me translate it into English. w. I will be famous ~ and maybe tomorrow it begins ... if the brain stops hurting> _o (not non-use for information-w-), I will go to take my pill-w-Bai!
List Fan Arts ~
Rina Inverse - Edward Elric
Envy - Envy
Neko - Abdul
Rider - X
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Get Meadco Scriptx Free
Weeh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment