Monday, July 3, 2006

H20poolproducts Coupon

Yesterday I went to the park with my cousins and two friends of my cousins - -, (the whole trip were fighting \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;the idiots and saying Gays XD) was about 11 am when we arrived, we ate a great breakfast and very mensa me ... o_o I was a roller coaster called Destiny. believe, never been so boluda ke = DU who would think up on a roller coaster after eating?! X__X weno, how great is ke ¬ ¬ and not vomiting and had nausea, I started to cry before 6_6u start condition when I boot ke, ke part in the release you swallow a bug and I could not scream ke XDDD but maintained the order climbed slowly on purpose, __ it is a #%$~@&! ke you lower my head I thought was going to explode and sipped my breakfast O_oECIA my dog 9_9 what i hate and output was shocked when I chased a guy with a ke motocierra came out of a cave was to go ke, __; XDDD I almost peed my cousin's friend me caught his arm, he also had back kedado oo and I think ke paste was one of the monsters \u0026lt;__ \u0026lt;= 3 then we did not like that game .. o_o ke is not funny you run with a meat cleaver, a motocierra a bat ¬ ¬ U but iwal ke · w · happens ..... Well, when you enter you get an armband color blue ,
yellow or pink . We choose ke yellow and had included all the games, but when we went to รด burgers ia x_xhad unnerved, io of course, had already risen once, and was excited 8DD wanted to get on any game dangerous Owo in the car that goes about 30 or 40 M. about and then you throw at a speed of 75 k ke ke seems you crash to the floor o_o that thing locks up and I was in vertical about 10 minutes ... X__X agrrr ... seemed an eternity and I had already lowered the pressure for such failure; __; this filth is supposed ke gives some head turns without stopping and then I rise, let you go backwards all the way by Welt o_o; the ke rose to unlock the car if I was honest with everyone still in = __ = those minutes were horrible \u0026lt;w \u0026lt;not come back up on a roller coaster • W · U and prior to completing and

0 comments:

Post a Comment