oU not going to write but I found it funny how it relates Mother ....
after shopping, camelot / fandom (comikerias) and did not find my beloved keychains> 3 (Diek ~)
and were about 7 or 8 6w6 I think ... if my memory serves me fateful XDD Japanese restaurant I went to call us "Morizono" x3 something, and I asked my lovely & beautiful Sushi \u0026lt;3 ~ was deliciosooo T ¬ T minus avocado if you already hate her because she knows too spicy ù u j ... but the sushi and rice were perfect T ¬ T * want * but I must admit I take the rice with chopsticks is like telling the straw broom = 3 and is anathema if you know and you fall ke ¬ ¬ but you get used to .... and then I asked sweet bean \u0026lt;3 ~ ~ The nameto greet XDD 1 day before (you see?!> w \u0026lt;xDDD I named you!)
Weno, then was almost the same, I went back to Camelot for the simple reason to waste time> 3 then to prepare the bags o_o .. again .. U
morning: some croissants with chocolate-brown and went with mother to the train station> 3 were 10 in the morning and into a cold shit X__X (weno but maybe not so much to x3) and could not find our train I saw a cop (security guard) and told ma it would be better to ask \u0026lt;3 ~ said and done, we asked and we said the next train ... other 2 women as mules loaded bags and asked the 4 train got into this unfortunate ... approximately 5 minutes the train started, I was surprisedor that we were the only 4 souls across the train o_o (besides the driver, of course) but I was so excited reading my script "Necromonicón"-w-, at 3 miles the train stopped in the middle of the tracks 8D ~ ~ muahaha ~ ~ and after waiting a while 3 guys come face rare and one of them goes up and goes where the 4 x3 jejeh tabamos .. ¬ w ¬ type asks us to where we were, Mom always the first to speak ...
Mother: "A Pillar o.oU what happens?" like "hahaha. Lady with this train is not going anywhere ^ ^ u this is going to labadero ..." I: * I close the book with a bang * ".___.| l | l really?! "
like "o_o ... I do not understand the truth as they could go ..." Mrs.
right "to me a cop told
Friday, July 14, 2006
Doujinshis Dragonball
Ò
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment