MLXC almost 5 min. I thought it was a nightmare ... or one of the disorders of my grandmother for the Holy Mass, not that Mass was heard. Ooy guess what? ~ my neighbor .. that took hold of my neighbor who was kawaii and she is a fly larva brain was listening to the sucking of "Chiquititas" about 10 years ago, no? ... well to those of other nationalities, "Chiquititas" is a program that hit the TV for pendejas childish and mens, sing
VERY ugly *.
"I have the heart to holes and I can not cure I was dying of a pain with every inch
more
dies
If your heart has holes
together we can help we will heal with mpanoply and put the engraver there, and it w-encajeƩ out loud (for the people here listen to M. Manson is like kicking the ball to the Pope, D).
the end he won \u0026lt;3 this thing is my neighbor, unfortunately, cut off his crappy-music.
Then I went to take a shower to wake up at all since M. Manson did not do it, "w" and forgot to turn the water \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;or bone .. enshampooteada all soapy and I run out of water, _, u had to go out and get him so .-. * Gets shampoo in the eyes * x____x KYYAAAAAAAAAAA
after my war against water and shampoo's go shopping as they had finished the coffee x3 ~ and when I had only
cappuccino
Vo u_u
Monday, July 24, 2006
Ivermectin More Drug_side_effects Let yourself go ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment