did you see the lay? = 'D is ugly but I like and that is enough oo! * Then change xD *-w-aww .. Hoku is true what i said of the Lays are complicated LJ o_o .-. but ke ... I feel bad
ò_oU pk should be no one on msn ¿? XD errr ... y ya se pk odia Vanity a Wrath ù.u no es tan inocente ._. * * Sque was obvious when ke people as weirdos think are your friends will equibocas ò_oU y.. then go with the enemy \u0026lt;O \u0026lt;* I * do not think I understand xD ke read this but ... oo ARE AN IDIOT! > O \u0026lt;
Edward promised me a picture of PridexWin * x * y.. Y.. The great draw, O, is one of the best artists I know XD ke ¿? his drawings are kawaiiozos; =; y.. and Ike is Monday to view ù.uy to go to the comikerias, shopping and sushi • W ·!!!!!! yes I have a hunch hateful ke ke week has gone very ... very fast, OR, and is ke nice things happen rather spend the day as tossing coins ack .. O_o no matter = w = perhaps find me Riza or some crappy as Otaku-io by Camelot o_o (hopefully) and try to hit me ke mother tastes D: Mothers always do that?
ah ya ke oo I have no more write ¬,¬... I'm going to talk nonsense with Envy and The Zombie looking
Cramberies
0 comments:
Post a Comment