Friday, December 31, 2010

Install Floor In Jon Boat henrietttev @ 2010-12-31T17: 57:00

Hi everybody!
Happy new year and merry christmas. Some
Today I upload pictures of my boys. Now i have 3 Bjds! I'm sooo happy! Tristan

Veland spinel-soom-dollshe Degrisse
Saint Albert (olny head, But soon I will Have A pretty dollshe body)
and ... Dimitri Füller, my sweet child, to migidoll miho.
Hope you like it!


soon ... I buy (Bought ?)... do not know, sorry ... to Dollshe Bernard in a pure body DM18. I'm sooo exciting for the Kiyonga-Mr.Dollshe 's event in december. The doll eat
Until march, febreary or more later ... I will be patient.


sooooorry Thank for reading and for my poor and horrible Inglés.

C
HTMLXC











This is me with my new handsome boy, Dimitri. (I put thee head on a supergem body, the Tristan's body (spinel) Because in this moment, the dimitri's body
WAS Being sthreched Without much success )
All dress is made for my brilliant grandma, me and my aunt. The Eyes Were Acquired in eyecoltd.com and the wig Were Acquired in iplehosue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment