Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Confirmation Service Hour Letter

dolls? uhm ... Yes, I have taken to living Manga and Murcia
Nemwashi, which is something like a living but amateur.
10. What do you prefer? Will BJD as shipped by default or customize your own BJD? Customize. In

fact, when I see a BJD house no matter who is carrying or makeup, I always look the

sculpture, how it is shaped and I see his face if I fit into what I like but

normally do not stay with the first impression I cause the photos from the factory.
11. What do you think the limit BJDas the character is evil and sadistic ale: Edward.
16. "They take your SD somewhere special in your room? Of course, a shelf where all.
17. Did you buy furniture for your BJD? no, but you'll want to buy a

Chaise Lounge or try it myself.
18. Do you have ancillary? something, a little thing but have a little something.
19. What do you find it more difficult for your dolls? Clothing that fits with what I have in mind

and wigs, but hey, I find solutions.
20. What m &and Monique's house, iplehouse and Leeke.

From what I've seen in person and in photos. Although little house I have for now.
32. What made you choose your bjd of all others? I did not choose him, he found me. I spent

Soom page by chance to see his MD of Gemini (the two girls who are

gray and normal skin, onyx and I do not know what they were) and watching page ... there was the Spinel

waiting and saying: "I am your Tristian, you found me! Here I am, take me home. & QUOT;
33. Do you change often wigs of your SD? Have you tried modifying your wigs? not as much

the change when I see them as sobeteadas, as I did with the first, Tristan (spinel) having

wig and quite worn. I bought a new one. And no, I do not usually change much, if anything the

cut out a little.
34. How many wigs do you have? well ... 5, but using, I use two and two others are missing.
35. How many shoes are your wrists? Also do you have socks? They have socks, so that

shoes sometimes tinstep in and take risks, in addition, the arena me and costs me nothing

two pieces of fabric. Each claim that has its own pair of wig, but for now I have no money.
36. What kind of clothes are your wrists? Most are vintage, nineteenth century style, Dandy,

Victoriano and such.
37. Where do you buy clothes for your dolls? Do not usually buy, the arena from my grandmother, I ICTY.
38. Do you make clothes for your dolls? Something. Design short and let the fabric ready for my grandmother

ICTY pass the machine. They give the professional touchnal.
39. Do you plan to dress your dolls anime characters? If so which ones? No, I have planned

dress cosplay or anime for now. Although tempted by something I have style L or as comic

at Saint dollshe like Morpheus, The Sandman.
40. Do you make accessories for your dolls? What kind? Yes, cravat.
41. Have you done something for your dolls that you plan to sell? Noupe.
42. "Sew? Since when? Middle ring, but little else.
43. Is there some kind of music you listen to when it is & amp; aacute; s with dolls? Noupe. I hear what

me feel like me, but not be accompanied them.
44. Ever thought about opening a doll shop? Well ... I would not mind creating my own line of dolls

, but let me first learn to sculpt and model and I answer you again.
45. Do you have a specific place in your house to save the BJD? Noupe. They are in the

estanteríay is over.
46. How long have you known the BJD before having one? From 2005/2006.
47. Do you carry your doll with you around the house?Sometimes yes and I have to sleep with them that sick.
48. Is there a special place in your home where you like to set your BJD? I'm in my room when I bring one

the room with me while I'm surfing the net or watching TV. The start to see the TV

me.
49. What you heard compliments on your wrists after others have seen it in person? Well ... I have heard from

how nice to do bad feeling or fear. I do not know, I feel a bit like if you speak badly and if you speak well I appreciate

concariñoy affection.
50. T Doore.
55. Do you think your dolls have souls? Well ... Look, I do not know, but the same thing happens when I croak
cariñoy
because with very special affection I have them go to see if something is not

me when I leave.
56. Do you talk to your wrists? Yes. _.
57. When you talk to your wrists "as you call it? Do not call me ... I talk to them but that's it.
58. How people react to seeing your dolls? Well ... How cute are from a. .. vaderetro,

not come near to me. But I do not have the reaction that men cith respect to the dolls are something that muchossiguen

seen as something for girls or do not appreciate.
59. What was the favorite doll of your childhood and why? one in a Madrid store named, was a baby

very realistic and quite handsome.
60. Have you sold anything from your personal collections to raise funds for BJD? No, but I've gone wrong as a student

saving for them. Although I have not gone too bad the savings and sacrifice.
61. If you've done what was it?
----- 62. How much you spend on your doll a month? & Iqueck Veland, older brother and father Edward

Tristan.
72. "I would Pierced ears? If I am not mistaken Dimitri come with a cross slope

cute.
73. Have you made your doll a manicure? What color? No, but I'd encourage me to do

soon, well, I have articulated hands and have to be very cool!
74. Have you done "Esthetics" to your wrists? sanding or modifications ... no.
75. If so glad you have done?
---- 76. If you have not done what would have been the reason ó n? I have not needed.
77. If you could change anything in the body of your SD what would it be? Soom's hands, well,

all hands, I would like to have the modeling of the sculpted wrist followed, ie

ball joint which is not as round or with endiduras or outgoing, followed

like almost human. Dollshe those of you usually do and I love how they look. On his feet like y. ..

the back ... and modeling of the bum, more realsita yet. Attracts me so.
78. Have you put wire or kips to your wrists? No. tensioning s & oacute; it.
79. If your SD could be friends with any other Who would? Uhm ... I do not know. I have not stopped thinking about it

.
80. Are you planning to buy more SD in the future? Two Masy san ended a long and more than long

season.
81. If so what would be? Henriette Vordvick be a Rosy and Jack Supia Veland

a Mecha Angel Sabik Soom and ready for. Family completed about molds.
82. How often you change your makeup? I have not renewed makeup ... but I guess I had

'to be changed every threeyears or so.
83. Do your SD a favorite color? Nope. But I for them themselves, Tristan
red. Albert
: Blue. Dimitri
: black. Edward
: green.
84. In general, what is the character and appearance of your SD? They are masters of time, good young guys but

nineteenth century.
85. Describe your favorite clothes SD:
Tristan: cravat, jackets and elegant clothing. Albert
: black pants, white shirt and tie style jacket and tie over 3 / 4. Dimitri
: black pants, shirt raw or light colored jacket, burgundy or purple velvet

very very dark. Edward
: elegant but always wearing something green. A jacket or coat.
86. Do you have your SD and last name? What is it? Yes Baron Tristan
Veland. Albert
Degrisse. Dimitri
Füller. Edward
Veland.
87. Do you have colored wigs? What?
No. 88. SD What would you like to see in the future? A Bermann, a hound, a Huski, a Hikaru Genji, a rosy

Supia, MD Soom ... ect. Particularly limited.
89. If you have more than one SD What is your favorite? I can not have favorites, I love them all, but perhaps
CHand burning them ... o. .. no, my grandmother would be the three friends of mine and my parents

, although not enough, they know they are part of my life and I have them

much appreciated.
100. Do you think there will come a day when you get tired of your wrists? Why? No, I do not get that

Diaye if it because it was a stage I will like the Barbie of my childhood that still
mantega
me, saved me but still. But in the case of more complicated BJDs ...

because I also am not the only one who see it as an obj

0 comments:

Post a Comment