Thursday, December 9, 2010

Good Luck Letter Template Good humor, it rains on me

MUSOs and will not, but these days the will seems to me the heat evaporated in late otoñoy'm drunk dry as ten minutes before they open the bar. Not pleasant. Less pleasant when I get to watch my slate of 'dos' and my eyes see the annotations placed there (identical in order):
THF-Nav (Depression of the century, no chance of winning because without lemon not get far in the fundaments-mix fandom + scene despite the double meaning is applied well, it makes me want to just not send what I have planned and depressed until I pass.)
C-chan Billshido (I deserve to take out the eyes with acrylic nails ifTo Hikashii is right in saying he does not understand, I too recently. The little that tied me (four teenage slasher I loved it, but shot, and already re-grown and far away in my field of sexy-or-no) no longer exists and the rest is so hole. I felt great when someone added to favorites or any of my fics on your list, but for some time over here is what depresses me most. I mean, I see someone added X fic MIOA favorite and I get excited, I look at your list and beside me there is another fic / author rope that I should be writing the shit and I smile runs from the mouth to the point that I hear falling on the floor with a thudor wet. It's even worse when I see some extra notation, because then I read and see the scale in question, one that I'm to the bottom of the cliff. If that is not to be depressed, really nothing is. * Sigh * Well, try not to get so dramatic and take less seriously the whole thing. Survive this fourth year as a fan of writing for pleasure and TH disabling the option to receive the comments to my email and resisting the temptation to see what lay, who adds me as a fav. me and my fics and incidentally, avoiding contact with people. For mental health, as well.

For better or for mto blend and the meat does not touch the rice and visceversa, but then, there in the third transfer-understood of all my things are not my thing but people of flesh and blood but did not see as such and I have to have them respect them and their decision. I do not think you mean, even I do now with the cold, headache sueñoy charge me over, but it is because they do not plan to make revisions to text at midnight.
As moral: fandom will keep at bay, the mule lechuguera based on:) and my neuro as far as possible.

"The good news? That I'm on vacation and plan to use the following month in dio film that resembles the popular fics as described above: Son of worship, are unwarranted fame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment