ionamos well as we are. # The financial
: Quebrada. I never spent a year as poor. My pockets have enough fluff for a size XL sweater. The black spent on some occasions and in other better and talk ... At least now I have some money saved and ready for any New Year's tradition that attracts wealth. Even if it includes a spell to get me the money in the conga dance sostény backyard with calcetinnes posts and into a bucket of ice water, I do not care. All for money. # I love: Erm, "asexual, anyone? This explanatory. # healthy thing: That was good, egouch a writer even more. I had never been through this before, but I have to start unrefined oil throw my brain if I want to rewrite. # The social
: Not much, I'm usually a few friends and this year I fought with a friend of years. Or not so, but we stopped talking and now we are two strangers. Birthday today and did not want nothing more than wishful thinking, but not strange. I do not want to talk to her and each day that passes is as if his memory is blurring further. Either way, so I am. With his loss came new friendships. No close-I feel that I'm old paamp; iQuest, a desire for the next 2011?
0 comments:
Post a Comment