In order, they deserve their own post and I stubbornness to do everything in oneself requires a clear separation.
1 .- Lu_Vladimir / Lugoth: Not dead, just wanted to play. Or something? Really, these things only happen in my fandom or what? He belonged to several fandoms in the course of my life and is the first where a notice of death turns out to be false and the hype is EPIC weapon.
I'm going in order for anyone not part of the fandom but I find it funny to laugh at this nonsense: My dear Archange suddenly asks me if I know something about it and sends me a link a fic and asks meread the story and then the comments. Apparently, Lu has died and her cousin who tells us who has died and that she herself will go up what was left of their fics. The comments are tear, if you read from first to last, but soon begin to see messages like: You played with us, you are a liar and others that do not cite by profanity. Google
San helped me a lot and work twckaulitz.com topped with terrible spelling, but an investigation worthy of the CIA, word. That is, Lu had never died, was at home playing with your equity in the fandom as well, a thousand mentwrath of his person were ventilated as your clothing.
My reaction: I ate the coconut, I laughed, I laughed and then I saw how serious the whole thing. Indeed, to do something similar is not for a joke, is rude and is playing with real feelings. Sadly, it does if you live in a situation like this (the fandom is online, face to face is difficult in reality) the credibility is in tatters and like the story of the boy who cried "The Wolf" at the end nobody will believe anything.
2 .- My schedule at school. I will not elaborate much because ... Because I have no head to form more times. Les make a print in Paint, but I can hardly type, I did not ask for much.
As it turns out I saw my list of materials and schedules for classes this semester, and (pardon the expression) is a shitter. Who did it, it probably developed to have something up online and meet the requirement of pre-registration, but does not mean that there are inconsistencies such as: What groups in the afternoon? Why laboratories at times non-existent? Saturday School ", really? Is it normal that the same material with the same teacher, have fewer hours in the evening than in the morning? And most important, why just one group toan area which seats 40 people if we are more than 100? From Crazy!
currently can not do much. I played on Thursday and register the server and it will give me my schedule or I hope so. Otherwise ... Just had to go to the coordination of the race so that I open seat in a matter which I will probably carry in the field of engineering. What
chaos, eh? And there is still the inscription language and suffer the long tail. Diox blessed that my level is not populated and the least I can go in the afternoon.
3 .- A little more than fandom, sorry.
Earlier this year I got to pry into l & iliz birthday! Even if you never read) and graxie to Diox, is the first of many in which he held without which I give a shit. That, exactly. I realized at about mid-November that the chain that bound me to where she had left was rusted and fragile enough a tiróny am free. Healed Loveless-style, but complete and ready to flee. Why? Well, the cool distance love and although it takes, make it. One reason: There is a classmate and equipment that meets the same birthday and my Ex Owner ... I do not dislike her, but neitheris my favorite person. During the semester that I tried, especially after knowing your date of birth, the only thing I could think was that it looked and the charm that once I joined him, vanished like water in the desert.
And no mistake, unlike my partner, do not keep bad feelings. Maybe a little angry, but that too will go.
Now I'm free, why bother? Six years in captivity are many and not worth it to drag the baggage that is not needed. So:) again and ...
B & B ~!
0 comments:
Post a Comment