Friday, January 28, 2011

Green Feces More Condition_treatment Gastronomic exhibition

I, x. 120 people) the first thing was to choose the country. Japan, India, the Koreas and Mongolia were the first. Two from each country and not more.
My team was in crisis when he suddenly put a huge map of Asia on the screen the audience and I see Russia, huge and almost glowing in all its glory. Not what I thought, I wrote the name on our road and almost ran to the dais.
Wednesday was our next class and returned to announce the teams, and almost gave us a patatús to see that Russia itself was chosen, but they had the names of the participants. For better, and as we were that detail was resolved with convertimthe first team I was going to participate with that country. However, the cuisine is much work test. Still not completely speak of the topic in class, but what little we have advanced and photographs of the two previous events are more than sufficient evidence to give us an idea.

must be presented in a decorated booth (this year it seems that we are on the esplanade of Medicine), preferably disguised and saucer should consisitr two dishes, dessert and a traditional drink. Competition will be such that three judges have already confirmed attendance. Besides the above, must submit a research paper, which will be analyzedcuestióny know food calories per porcióny contributions in terms of carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins. All torture. Almost seem the work of cooking pretty. Ahem.

In short: We're half dead nerves. We're just four people, of which 4 / 4 are a disaster in the regional food kitchen, or tell an international dish. A detail is to get the recipe, another is to become of the ingredients and the gold, it sure is to test the final result. If by that time I disappear, certainly have died of food poisoning.

But well, after the joke, recipes, ideas, suggestions? Fortunately I have a friend qu

0 comments:

Post a Comment