Friday, July 2, 2010

Bloating After Eating Everything The Russians attack and leads M-kun

nducir! Whether it was laziness, laziness or too much slack in the past had my previous aborted attempts to drive, but given that it is now a priority, my mother decided that enough is enough and put me in a short course a week to learn, license and
roll through the streets blaring
Byz carry around with people at the nursing home. And you know what excites me more to take the license? No freedom (I prefer the bus driver to have), nor the speed (at least not ugly dream in which I crashed on a motorcycle), let alone get out at night (although she would the ugly road driving in s & oacute, as it did), but because several months ago I was with C-chan (Aelilim here) the first to take out the driver's license, the other would receive a letter from his puñoy letter.
Something tells me I'm going to win unless a miracle x)

B & B ~! Pd


Free canker last week, now I have two spider bites on the arm that I can not stop scratching. Leprous look of that area, but ah, no process of carving the piece with nails. Go ca ... pd2. Magnitude 8.0 vi

Tokyo and loved it. I cried to the end (predictable and all) but moving silently and thus dry s &

0 comments:

Post a Comment