Sunday, June 27, 2010

�i-catcher Console - Web Monitor� All good!

Aran weekend. If, however, is a personal email, if possible try to answer it as quickly as possible. However, note that it is easier to answer something in the LJ at this page. I tend to send mail to a folder called 'urgent', which is only in name, and then forget that I have to answer emails.

# LJ: Updates sporadic and do not expect much. Once a week I like much, but no month in which they do not place an entry. Just try to stop by the LJ of others, so do not bother if I do or said something three months ago. Therefore,get nothing. Updates are far apart from each other do not know when or how they will be. Luckily I doubt anyone cares about this other than me, but notice time is right. # Communities vamosaleer & toho_fanfiction: The first will in order. Weekly updates every Friday without fail. The only drawback might be that the chapters will go up very late at night, but they will. The second component is independent, so I do not need, I hope.

# Any other blog or online account: pause indefinite. If you see updated, it went to idle and youself-empowerment, but do not expect much.

All the above and what I have forgotten, comes into force until August. I will make July a good month, at least to have memories of it is to have free time on holiday.
For your understanding, graxie. ***



xD Moving on a meme courtesy of hessefan:

Choose a word from each pair that you think best describes me and telling me why you said that. Then upload this meme on your LJ (if they wish, of course).

* dominant / submissive
* logical / intuitive
* social / solitary
* kinky / vanilla
* cute / sophisticated
* cat / dog
* sheetswarm in flannel / satin sheets
* leader / follower
* quiet / talkative * spontaneous
/ planner
* Teddy Bear /
porcelain doll * hiking / shopping
* tequila / vodka
* top / bottom
* barefoot /
shoes * jeans / pants
* soft / hard
* realistic /
dreamy * nerd / athlete
* Brain / * brute force
common sense / intellect. "

B & B ~! Pd



Rittoru This week saw no Namida Ichi (1lt of tears) and he really cried. I wish I could read the original book which was basedthe drama, but can not find or English, tsk. Pd2.Nunca
felt before as pathological jealousy in the southern hemisphere. And want it to be winter here. (I acknowledge any dedazo or phrase unrelated to heat melted my brain.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment