Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rct3 Platinum Buildings marbius @ 2010-07-20T20: 20:00

eresante the rest of the week. I went to see Karate Kid movies and was the only one that came with red eyes drop a couple of Lagrimillas betrayals. See Jackie Chan in a role that has a bit of emotion was incredible, not to mention the son of Will Smith. That has them grew up with it.
And speaking of movies, I have to make special mention of Hachiko: A dog story for me mourn as pussy. If I had taken the corazóny they had crushed with a sledgehammer, I would not have hurt so much. The movie takes an hour and a half, but from the minute fifty in which Richard Gere dies, I swear by the most sacred in the world, I could not stop mourn. There were parts that I hadto pause because I closed my eyes and I twisted grin. I sobbed, I squeals, I hug a pillow, I wiped the snot with a towel and ended up with eyes as red as vile druggie. To top it hurt my head, but oh, the end ... He did assert it.
And speaking of crying, I'm about finished watching Saint Seiya. Series I saw in my childhood but has holes in some sagas, or had, because I only have seen three films and just everything. Am I the only or anyone else feels the song with such emotion to go to fight for Athena? In some pieces the hated, but when it comes to fight, gri

0 comments:

Post a Comment