to devise plots, have spent the last few days pondering possibilities and fantasizing about the beautiful prospect of going to buy my school supplies for the year if they stay. * Crosses fingers * Until then, on hiatus with an expiration date on 26 June. Then I do not know.
Anything else that I bristle the hair on the neck? Sadly yes. A mole on the heel, which is rather a brown stain, but in the course of six months rose one point to a spot irregular. And yes, is lunar, not wart or fungus or whatever you imagine. But since I do not study, I have no health insurance, so screeningbe until August or later. If it be skin cancer (and I'm very bad at worst) and I'm dying, and say. Finally, following the theme of my ribs broken, one already discussed: The the crazier formspring.me upset me and still making mischief. After days where he shone his absence, he returned with more venom. I can not even bother, neither reaction is to roll your eyes and pursed lips, never mind.
second thing I mentioned before the lj-cut is short: Thrush. At least I know that name of the blisters that appear in the mouth. For no reason apparent reason, I got a near muelas post on the right side and it hurts me even to talk. Try them using the mirror, but not seen. On the contrary, are quite painful to touch, either with your tongue or a finger. It hurts.
After 24 hours the swelling decreased to a minimum and maybe tomorrow dawns with nothing, but for now, ouch! castrated.
That be all. Where I live just going to be the one in the morning, but I want to sleep early. Tomorrow will be a technician to check the machine and the operator who answered said he could come during office hours, or from 9:00 to 17:00, and I need to be Fresquecito to receive without falling asleep. CH
0 comments:
Post a Comment