Saturday, November 13, 2010

What Is Colitis More Condition_treatment


As weird as it sounds, sometimes I forget that I'm living in a foreign country.       After almost a year and a half of living and working in the same community, forming routines and doing things repeatedly, I have to step back and remind myself of what I'm doing. When we all first got here, there were things everyday that would stick out and remind us we were living in a foreign country. But something that would have drawn my attention when I first got here now doesn't even elicit a second glance. But there are plenty of things that still stick out and remind me that I'm living in Costa Rica (beyond the crazy lack of classroom management and the still baffling to me grown-man-yelps). s fly overhead repeatedly, the full wingspan of one green macaw just before is landed on a branch, and saw 6 circle overhead yesterday as I was running. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but honk honk.   

Pura Vida

Kyle


Toucans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment