Saturday, November 20, 2010

Croup More Condition_treatment The relics 1

Owo, I accuse my sickness whatever they touch read. In short, Harry Potter!

(First of all, I had a terrible day. Last night I get to work at about three o'clock, ice and a terrible headache. I took two pills to counteract and wow ... I had a dream with some pretty bizarre Kaulitz which prefer not to mention more. Total I woke up feeling better, but at the same time dizzy. I spent the morning doing homework, but at about 15hrs. could only think of how funny it was unable to stand. No nausea, dizziness onlyawful. I lay around two hours and I felt better ...)

That said, my mother told me to go to the movies, I've seen grumpy, and as a good daughter, I obeyed.
thought that HP has not yet reached the room, but oh my surprise, I was. E came with me (although I know how much he hates the series, to order tickets called "For that you put a broom between your legs" - not wince) and the movie was great.
spectacular-LA-R.
Go see it. Right now. I do not care to read this early in the morning / afternoon / night or are in pajamas or naked if you do not have moneyas I write and ask (prayer) for my dedazo not many and I understand.

Ah, what a movie ... I jumped, I screamed, I cried, I laughed, I felt everything.
My favoritasolía be the third for that of A. Cuaróny my Mexican pride, but the six vanishes and now the first part of the seventh took a dangerous second place tie with the third.
I admit, it is likely that no one shares my opinion, but ... I do not care. May come very impressed by the big screen and the dream I delete the print, so this post will test how well you pas é.

xD That my love for HP has been reborn. Zero for me because I write fanfics of disgust and any way that fandom did not read much besides a lot and write a couple of pathetic stories that we no longer keep them.

B & B ~!



pd The 2011 is so far away * sniff *
pd2. Coming soon to the case, but it's cold. write it cost his own with such a temperature. (Creature of the desert that I am, I complain about the 19C we have. I know that in other places over the temperature has dropped, but understand that I get along well with the fires of hell to fall on my city-something as 45C-and if low30C I want to cover with a blanket).

0 comments:

Post a Comment