haha \u0026lt;__ \u0026lt;I'm a mess 8D was supposed to post at least 1 time per week! Ò____.! and look! this shit is more abandoned flip-flops-w-darm ... I'll do a mini-post because bullfights start seeing letters \u0026lt;__ \u0026lt;(I need a screen saver for pc burning eyes X___ º)
I'm all emputecida and rotten. Why?, Since Edward baka ... IF YOU O__O! returned to Puerto Madryn and could not meet the Megacomic ooooo> _ \u0026lt;Ooooo and now who knows when we can see us, * he shatters the dream of watching a horror movie with the shit xD * ke life. .. Game
did not go to megacomic \u0026lt;__ \u0026lt;and I ensima ke ke go with my head but the truth does not bother meo_o go with me (luckily he begins to like anime and supports me in my travels = 'D) but .. is not the same >________\u0026lt;!! ;___;!! IS NOT THE ONE WAS MEGACOMIC PERRADAAA! Ò___o * pk ok maybe it was not any known cache there xD *
Macanudos prices were cheap enough owo all ... . _. and buy the second book of FMA art (a $ 30 buy it O__O the first $ 80 >__\u0026lt;* shit!), a Winry had not = D, VCD's and VCD's x3 more bad was that the place despite being Giant full as 10 minutes and arrives at about 11 am and the thing started at 2 pm ... so I had to be 3 hours ke w-insolvency and as everyone is enlokesidos trample you or not get to see what i qO you want> = (ke also had a lot of American Comic 6__6 and do not like ... I never thought U ke the American comic was so popular here x3 and Reflections is in shock when I went in 3 hours when I ke was X__o to stay the whole damn day to see Wrath >___\u0026lt; cospleyar Y. .. y. .. or even see non-cospleyando! \u0026lt;__ \u0026lt;I die, O ;.........
OMFG ...... ... 3 hours?! ;__________; QVAJHAVSJXHBsuywbX · HX ·
----
o_o Uh .. leaving that aside, I have a vicious spyware ke puto likes to watch porn and it makes me appear many pop ups can not be ke bloke with the google bar = 'D and. can not imagine how much I hate the pop ups ... and click the Norton anti virusAnti Virus ke worst may exist on the planet Awa __; since DDD is not (nor any of the anti spywars found cheats ke> \u0026lt;) and you will have to remove that crap ke him again and again I'll stay no money D: I need a job + + u. ..
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Seconal More Drug_uses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment