Today was very happily to school shit * and I remembered that about 2 weeks ago they told me just now a prof missing and as my dear Hatsuharu Vakit Sohma either got a good memory''of our family = 'D aha! as they imagine! owo sign the carnet forgot to leave me out, 'DDD and it was late. Too late. But nimodo \u0026lt;_ \u0026lt;and for 5 gallons of coffee I'm locked in the school; 3 so I went behind a tree ke was out there and faked the signature = D (of course, my boss will not be angry ke and was life or death ù__û9).
Everything was great in theland and came to pretty well all skip = 'D ~ nimodo ... ke anyway, had washed everything, but the sludge is more difficult to remove ù__uU
After taking a bath and let WASHING clothes to lounge I sat as usual in front of the TV: 3 although there was nothing that 6.6 novels then remove meatballs from the refrigerator because I was starving u_u, and that = D pss then I made a fan art of Edward Rina Inverse º w º ke I'm incredibly well in the first attempt and may not be possible, O;! (Scan tomorrow o_o)
Am if a girl was very nice as nickname "Revenge" x3 would report it to copy my nick but nah ... better haveblock her and then see if you do not remove o_o;
Indeed 6__6 hate the summer heat is a crap if you're not on the beach, a Japanese restaurant or the north pole can not stand it LOL ~ 9.9 can not even sleep in peace; __, y. .. when you feel you stay glued to the chair DDD ':
This "thing" you answer in the comments and then put it in your LJ if you are given the desire º - º of
journal
flor_sadako
Basics: 1. Name: 2. Age:
3. Sex:
3. Favorite Movie:
4. Favorite Song:
5. Banda / favorite artist:
6. "Clean or dirty?considered normal?
14. What do you think fanfiction.net?
15. If you conquered the world, what would be the first thing you do?
16. What you wear to bed?
17. Have you ever done a casting to be in a TV program?
18. Although annoying as if there were no tomorrow, do you ever stand in Megatokyo or clone-army?
19. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?
20. Are you going to steal this post to put it in your lj?
0 comments:
Post a Comment