Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dysautonomia More Condition_symptoms

* Coughs up a lung-breathing *
As the title indicates, because my chest hurts and it's no broken heart ...

I also slice a finger in the afternoon, so I've got a tip from a friendly law. (The middle finger in case you were wondering). Apparently my old habit of biting my nails passed is not just flesh union nail hurts like someone had stuck a pin in the small space.

Ahhh, I can not believe what I had left my poor LJ. Nor have I answered comments in a week (soon!) Nor have I commented on the entries I have half read, just in case one or two. Lost & oruch.

And speaking of fun, cultural fair on Tuesday played in my language school. We stand as part of a target shooting game that five dollars (something like one third of a dollar) can throw four darts at a target as a prize for Swiss chocolate because it is the country that we had . The intention was to emulate William Tell and target shooting with an apple, but in our case the game is called shooting red. All completely handmade and a little effort. Instead of class and brains to squeeze the genitiv, today we paint the welcome sign and laughed like crazy. In my course we are five people and have fun as dwarfs. So I hope andl Tuesday crave. Will be weighed and all, but we are a united group. Also I plan to give me a tour all over the place and eat at least one dish from each country with food booth. With luck and take pictures to show off, hehe.

The only stone in rice is my health. The weather has been a bit icy in the morning and be at six o'clock waiting for the truck was not the smartest thing for me, especially if we consider that made freshness. Total now I have a cough that I pressed devilish strong chest. I'm taking medication, but my mother was always fatalistic and is now 111% convinced that IEOMHappy Birthday me myself if necessary. If I get my homework list, I can even afford to spend the day in bed with junk food around me. Oh yeah ~

Pfff, my brief ... If you see dedazo, blame my lack of fingers as I write. And say.

B & B ~! Pd



TokioHotelFiccion O_o I did not know of its existence until a few days and clear that I will cooperate with my miserable fics, but ho ... "Updated each Tuesday as usual, or all at once? It's hard to publish well, I'll see what action to take.
pd2. In a flash of

0 comments:

Post a Comment