Monday, September 6, 2010

Maxine And Retirement

It is an everyday activity where I live. 

Everday is a day where you get to play a fun game of "do you think it's going to rain today?" Hint -- your chances are better for winning if you answer yes

There is a saying that goes " mañana oscura, tarde segura ", literally "dark morning, safe afternoon" as in if it's cloudy the morning, then it won't rain in the afternoon.  What they really mean is that if it's cloudy in the morning, it might just drizzle instead of downpour later.  And if it's not raining here, you can see the dark rainy clouds in the distance raining somewhere else.  If We Go Through 3 days in a row Without rain, we're in a Drought. I'm just happy, although in the afternoons I'm Unable to move from in front of my Oscillating fan. , (Sometimes I ask it Mitch Hedberg-like questions: "Do you keep me cool enough" and it shakes head STI)

life But the rain rules down here and Change schedules.

There Was A meeting this last week I Had Been planning with the women's group For a few weeks to count the money They Gained from a recent activity and paln What we want to do in the future. (Looks like I'm teaching a small class on how to make coin chip bags ouf of trash bags. We'll see how That goes ...) But the me

0 comments:

Post a Comment