so ... Unbelievable. The four people who beat me had an average of 98-94 high school and competed against my 83 (which should be 87) as read. So imagine how much I passed by in the selection examination. Shit, and I thought that was not going to make xD
# Today I burned 20 DVD's and made me rethink if I'm a compulsive unloader. After seeing a couple of films I never thought I'd see (but I carried on because it was JDownloader Megaupload) and anime I never thought to possess almost certain I checked. # Pas & amp; eacute; the weekend sick. Some of the stomach. And believe me, do not want details. Fortunately I feel better. ORS life saved my life.
# also plucked a puzzle with E. This image is
a Bruegel painting. Flipped each piece! I love puzzles and a thousand fragments are nothing but Diox, what a nightmare were all parties. The sky, bodies, the mini city. The worst thing was the damn tower with its thousand windows. It took three days on a very irregular, but the result was beautiful.
# Uhm, I have dream. A lot. I woke up at six in the morning and it is almost medi
0 comments:
Post a Comment