This anecdote is very special for us all.
turns out that Dad was late almost always work, since it was working overtime, so when I got home, we were already asleep. But if one day arrived early and found us awake, he was with his three adorable children pregunatndole had brought them, imagine 3 little kids asking over and over again what dad brought us?, Pobee Dad, all tired and Fasti, and hungry (another anecdote here as pope was dying of hunger heh heh). In order that Dad would reply: "I brought tones" and we
: tones?
Dad: Yes, tones for
turns out that Dad was late almost always work, since it was working overtime, so when I got home, we were already asleep. But if one day arrived early and found us awake, he was with his three adorable children pregunatndole had brought them, imagine 3 little kids asking over and over again what dad brought us?, Pobee Dad, all tired and Fasti, and hungry (another anecdote here as pope was dying of hunger heh heh). In order that Dad would reply: "I brought tones" and we
: tones?
Dad: Yes, tones for
0 comments:
Post a Comment