Thursday, July 17, 2008

Church Anniversary Advertisement Book Holy diooos)

I decided I would not write anything until I had something to do worthwhile: my most frightening experience in Mexico City. And spent several hours but I am still in shock, wanting to screw in ball in my bed because DEVILS WHAT ABOUT THE WORLD . Agh. AGH.


Today was an important one for me. Morning had a job interview ( the first in my life , note), and had my time well calculated. Breakfast I left my house, well arranged, with enough hours of rest ... oriented to the university because he had been to see me with a friend to go together with the interviewer (she got me plugged in to work), and until thenFOLLOWING STAB, CURSE. "Accidentally run over? No, NO! Following him. He managed to hit once, screaming and hysterical. Him down, and then I felt the car ran over something

. And I was thinking "no, no, no, no, no, no, no, this is not happening, not just run over, NOT just run over." And then ...
traffic was dense and the taxi was forced to stop. A woman ran to the window of the taxi driver to yell "hit him
! I ran!
." I did not turn to see. Was blocked by "no, no, no, no, no, this is not happening" because more people approached the car to beat. AND I IN. And the driver screaming, all shouting. CHTM
mo that I do not doubt that someone would react like this ... What if a family member was armed rider out there?). The driver kept driving by my university, without stopping, and I just see how we pulled away and walked away and I was pale ... Honestly, I was so frightened to hear from him that would not or could let me down. I kept telling him to stop the car, begging me not to get into the matter, which gave up more money, but it BY THE LOVE OF GOD let me out of the car, what would happen if something happened to me?! I was in the vehicle and apparently psychotic people were following us. Total
the madman kept driving and I get out because he was forced to stop at a

0 comments:

Post a Comment