Why when I go to the bathroom, all members of my house happens to do the same?! Are we in sync or what the hell?. I know that women-yes, it sounds disgusting, who live long, they begin to menstruate at the same time (friends, sisters, mothers & daughters, disgust), but ... "Sync in urine? WHY! That is, if anything I like the bathroom is because nobody bothers me and I can read in peace, my books or magazines or any chingadera that I have on hand ... And no! I just sit in the mentioned cup, and you hear that knock on the door, or bouncing from my brother who claaaaaro as 6 years old and not yet fully trained to restrain , I have to give up the throne. And as my mom, because she hasand a hard fist, and poor door.
I can not wait to live alone. I build my own, beautiful and personal bathroom space to pee in peace and send others to do so in a cup, revenge and ... Chale.
0 comments:
Post a Comment