Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dianette More Drug_warnings_recalls WRONG!

e) tremble by watching people · w · but well ~ at least not have to worry that attempts to bite when she's older = D what? ... oh yeah! Pablo Echarri half his autograph
oOo! Well, actually gave it to mother ; __, but it was for me! ù__ú and who had gone to record a scene of Montecristo in the RC & P (Country Resort & Polo), which is where my old owou and pss ... ubiese not want to be there D: * plus it does not like Pablo Echarri
* say they were watching all of the hotel, and not allow you to go anywhere because of him: 'D but well ... I have the autograph of a famous W00 º Aº ~ ~ agonizing The rest of my days ... (still not complete) mother would not let me go to a cyber, the reason that I posted, and entered the MSN ... or anything. w., I started a course of massage therapy "? XD wesh-w-call me if you need relaxation or ESOP º W º .. Address is not> 3 ~
I missed painfully frustrated and Envy
;___; (and las3 times I go to cyber I have not seen --kk) Oh yeah o_o also a Selke and my Bros / Sis > 3 but all to MAQS Envy º A º, trauma my cousin ... and suddenly feel that my whole family tries to make me angry somehow x3 Camila (lower premium) to remind me up walls Envy ¬ ¬ (although it need not

0 comments:

Post a Comment