| [mood | | | | quixotic ] |
The phrase "the past was better" does not indicate that fewer bad things happen before, but -happy-people drive them out into oblivion. 1
And you have to have younger siblings like me to remember that the "golden age childhood" was not always entirely pink, neither happy nor easy, but I would remember it well.
few days ago, my brother 6 years came to cryassemble the complaint that there is a girl at school (ARGH! and that is just in primary!) that is dedicated to annoy. Not just one day, no: daily. And I know that girls are understanding biased because nobody can believe that the princess can be cruel father and one big dog at a young age ... but the girl you live with my brother, as I have been told, it is.
I do not care if it's my brother who is exaggerating, if it feels bad about the existence of such a brat slug, and if it went so far as to mourn because of him (before I had touched on the situation by translating like " awwwwwn! sure what upset because he likes " and hacmasters, right? XD) ... for how they want me, being her older sister react?. Of course, I hugged him and promised he would go to your school to make sure that in your life again breathe the same oxygen meter it.
So I aimed for a fight Monday against a 7 year old girl, hahaha ... I do not care if it seems unfair: one who started being abusive was getting it for my brother who is a year younger, so it's time for older siblings to take over the case.
Is that what happens?! IS MY BROTHER AND I'LL JUST ANNOYING: (
When I I do is funny, but when someone else does: no, not really . Onlymp; gt;
0 comments:
Post a Comment